Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 11, 2008

Just to let you know

Hello guys,I'm in the internet cafe right now.I thought that our internet connection is already up after waiting a month but unfortunately,we only had it for a day.We were so upset that the connection was interrupted.I've written some posts that 1 day but never had a chance to pay a visit yet.I'm really sorry guys.I couldn't stay longer here in internet cafe.

I promise that once our internet will be up for good,I'll visit you all.Thanks for the visit and patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amor, hope you get your internet connection back para maka-work ka ulit. :)
Pag may time ka na paki-add itong isang blog ko please:
Everything Plus the Kitchen Sink

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi Amor, hope may connection ka na ulit..

BTW, please change my domain into http://www.obstaclesandglories.com

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...