Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Me at work

I'm a cashier in a superstore and I work in Victor Hugo,16 arrondisement in Paris where many Filipinos work.I befriended with some of the clients especially the older ones as I help them packing their goods and also to many Filipinos.It's really great to hear when they said,they gonna truly miss me,they don't want me to go.

Though I have to work five hours,six days a week and have to travel almost 3 hours back and forth everyday.Usually I'll be home 9:30PM and sometimes I have to prepare for our dinner but you know,I'll surely miss my job and the people I have known there for 4 years.

I don't want to leave my work and also to be far from Paris but I guess life will be more relaxing and peaceful on our new abode.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

elow ate mustah ka na po blog hopping lang po. Talagang mahirap ang cashier na trabaho, mahabang oras ang need mo sa trabahong yan. By the way ingat po ate palagi mwaaaaaaaaaaah

Babette said...

Hi Amor, lilipat pala kayo, saan? Goodluck sa paglipat, I know how hard it is to start over. Ganyan din feeling ko noong lumipat kami from California to Massachusetts. Ang hirap iwanan ng relatives and friends.
P.S. Ka-trabaho mo pala yung singer na si Seal. LOL kahawig kasi.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rose and Barb!Mahirap din pero ok nalang kaysa wala akong work,hirap kais dito maghanap ng mas maayos na work kasi nga may language barrier tapos di rin pareho yong curriculum.

Oo Barb,lilipat na kami,sa Central ng France,3 hrs na from Paris.Pero tingin ko mas ok doon.Retired na kasi si Rene nag early retirement bago lang.

Oo nga kamukha nya si Seal hehehe.tapos pareho din sila may scra sa mukha ehhehe.Thanks Barb!

CLC Fashion said...

amor! karon pa ko kakita aning imo pic lagi ay! haay thanks to the blog lol
ako na lay puli anang imong work be hihi kon pwedi pa lang no daghan baya hiring diri cashier pero ambot ba uy was man sa utok nako na motake ug training, silingan ra pod unta namo ang ANPE sus ambot utok nako uy asa dapit :-( 4 yrs na man diay no? dalia ra sa panahon uy, tagsa na man lang gud ta nagkita ug nagkaistorya ba. Unya karon mamalhin na mo sa layo samot gyod huhuhu!
Pero what is important ganahan ka didto, makarelax na ka pag-ayo hasta si rene, more safety and more spacious. :-) then malay nimo makawork pod kag mas maayo didto dali na man ka madawat ky with experienced na man. balita-e na lang unya ko dang!

Pinay said...

Cille,ingon bya ko nimo na try dba.Sge lng magkita lang puhon ta everytime lugsong mi Paris hahahha.Nah,ingon ni Rene,magpuyo sa daw mi sa Davao,tapos ana,I hope makakita ko work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...