Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Amazing Race Asia Season 2

Amazing Race Asia is the same version of telereality show here in France,Peking Express.Where the teams have to win every challenges and racing to different places and countries.The season 2 of this reality show was ended.I was really excited who will win the race eventhough there are already some spoilers in the forum saying the winners but I ignored it.
I've been watching this show since November last year and I was really hoping that Marc and Rovilson,the Philippine team will take the 1st place since they won almost all the entire race.I was rooting for them not only they were the strongest team but they were also funny with great sense of humor , witty and most handsome hunks in the race.
You can never tell what will happen in the future,I was so dissapointed when they finished 3rd at the final leg but have to accept that they have their own weakness and strength.
I'll surely miss this team.Congratulations Marc and Rovilson,we Filipinos are so proud of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...