Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wanting to visit again the Philippines

My family in the Philippines really miss us especially Alex.Everytime I call them,they always said when we will coming back.They want us to comeback very soon.They miss so much Alex and even wanted us to send him there first hahahha :)I am sure my husband will not allow it :)

Me too,I wanted to visit and see my family especially now that my father is getting older.I've been here in France for 10 long years and was able to visit them 3 times.In those 3 times,those weren't enough to spend time with them even if we have stayed 1-3 months.

Maybe if we have enough spare money to buy three airline tickets and some pocket money,maybe we will go there soon.But for now,we have to save first for our Philippines vacation.

I miss you all there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...