Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jess and Lanie were eliminated in TARA 4

I have been glued to The Amazing Race Asia nowadays.It is more exciting this year coz the 2 Philippine teams are part of the top 4.Both teams did very well on the early legs of the race.But I was very disappointed this week coz one of my favorite teams was eliminated.Yes,Lanie and Jess were eliminated huhuhu.

I am rooting for them or the 2 Riches to win this season of TARA.They were first at the previous leg but due to money shortage,they couldn't pay for the taxi to show them the way just like the other teams did.They had a hard time communicating with the locals in Korea since some of them don't speak english.

I thought it was a non elimination leg coz the final will be on Dec 9 2010.I thought it will be the same as the TAR (american version) that second to the last episode is NEL.Sad that Jess and Lanie are not part of the race now.

Hope this time,Philippines will win!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...