Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beautiful Philippines!

Philippines is a beautiful country with lots of interesting places to visit.With it's 7107 islands,I'm sure the country has a lot to offer to it's visitors.I am a Filipino but yet I am still stranger or a tourist to my own country if I may say.I have never been to other places aside from Davao,Manila,Cebu and Cotabato.

I wanted to visit some other places in Philippines coz I want to discover the beauty of my own country.I have seen many beautiful photos of Palawan,Boracay,Bohol and Camiguin and it really made me want to see those places.I really would like to show my family how beautiful my country Philippines is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...