Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 26, 2014

Samphran Elephant and Zoo

When I was making our iteniraries for our Thailand trip,I decided to put Samphran Elephant and Zoo to be one of the places we should visit.When I saw and read their website,I was so excited knowing that I can have a photo with the bengal tigers,that I can watch the crocodile wrestling,that I'll be riding an elephant and to have some closer pics with them.And yes we did all of that!!!I never expected that we can touch and caress elephants like any domestic animals.

It was really a wonderful experience for us.So if you are visiting Bangkok,don't forget to visit the Samphran Elephant and Zoo,an almost an hour drive from Bangkok.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...