Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Waterworld Beach Resort,Davao City

Last week we went to Water World Beach Resort.The place is in Toril.My family have been there for several times already but it was our first time to visit the place.We like it very much especially Alex who likes to swim at the pool and do some slides :)

They have some 5 giant slides that my son and my cousins untiredly went up and had non stop slides.I like it that they don't have some corkages on beverages and foods.You can bring lots of them without paying any extras.You just have to pay the entrance fee and that's all.

We really had so much fun there and hopefully we will be back this coming Saturday again.









2 comments:

Gonza Joe said...

Looks like a lot of fun

Gonza Joe said...

I like the view there.
I drink water right out of their faucet . Free mineral water. :-)
Dumoy Water is the best in the Philippines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...