Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's spring now!!!!

I am glad that it's spring now and I can finally say goodbye to my thick coats.I really hate winter,not only it's very cold season but I hate to wear piles of thick clothes just to keep me warm.

Spring and summer are my favorite seasons.I like spring coz it's not very cold and not very hot.The flowers now are starting to bloom.Some of my jacinthes flower are already blooming.It smells very good but this time I don't want to cut it and put in the vase.I just let it there in our garden.

I like spring season but it's also a pain for me if I don't take my medicine.I am allergic to pollen.It's bizarre coz when I was still in Philippines,I am not allergic to pollens,it was only when I arrived here.So for me not to suffer sore eyes and itchy nose,I have to take some pills before the spring starts until summer.

But nonetheless,I am happy that it's SPRING now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...