Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Visiting the province of my mother

Last week,my family in the Philippines visited Makilala in Kidapawan City.It's about a two hour drive from Davao City and it's the province of my mother.I remembered,I was 12 years old the last time I visited there and never been back eversince.Since next year we will be going back to Philippines again,we will visit the place so that he will see the province of my mother and to be able to experience a provencial life.

I miss going to the river,just playing and swimming in the cold water,eating lots of fresh fruits like durian,marang,rambutan,young coconut(buko),lanzones and some other fruits and also to see our relatives.

I'm happy that my husband finally agreed to go there coz before he was so hesitant about the place but my family assured that it's safe to go there.I'm so excited,wish it will be next year tomorrow :)!!!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...