Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Monument of Dr. Jose Rizal in Madrid

Before we visited Spain,I really didn't know that there is a monument of Dr. Jose Rizal.But when I saw the map of madrid,I was immediately intrigued by the name of the place which is Islas Filipinas.I told my husband,wow Pangga,there is a name of the street here for the islands of Philippines.So when I saw a Filipino,I asked him,what can I see there and he told me that I can see the monuments of Rizal.I told my husband,we have to go there,I couldn't miss the opportunity to see the place.It was intented for the 100th years of Philippine Independence from Spaniards year 1998.

I was very proud seeing the monument of our national hero in Madrid.So guys,if you visit Madrid in the future,don't forget to pass the place.I'm sure just like me,you will be proud too :)



1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

Visiting you from Manila this time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...