Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Journey band with Arnel Pineda in Manila

Do you know that the band Journey with our fellow kababayan Arnel Pineda(the front man of the group) will be in Manila?Yes,they will be in Manila on March 14 at the SM Mall of Asia for their asian tour.Ten days from now,Filipinos in the Philippines can have a chance to see the group,how lucky they are.

Oh I would love to hear them singing live!especially the songs Faithfully and Don't stop believing.I'm sure their concert will be sold out and Filipinos will be even more proud of Arnel Pineda.

I read that after their concert in Manila,they will be in Japan and Macau.

6 comments:

Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia said...

please add me as your friend at blogroll

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I know, my fav is their original version of Open Arms.

Pinay said...

Hello ukithefenomenal-thanks for dropping by here again.

Hello Fickleminded-thanks for dropping again here.Yeah me too,I like their version of open arms syempre sila ata ang original.

Sorry for taking so long,we're so busy nowadays and I'm so tired.I just saw these messages today.I'll visit you guys soon.

Myk said...

Hi,

I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. My link info is

Title: Girls Talk Celebrity Actors Models
URL: http://girlstalk.zengato.com

Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

Thanks,
Lea

Girls Talk Celebrity Actors Models

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

i saw him sa youtube Amor ang galing nya in fairness and sikat na talaga

Pinay said...

Hello Haze,oo sikat na gyd sya kaayo ay! parehas na sila ni Charice,international star na.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...